— Safety Your Pet ; More than 1,000,000 Dogs Hit by Car Every Year And 60,000 are Lost or Stolen — Pulsed Proportional Stimulus ; The closer your dog gets to the boundary, the more intense the shock will be. ; — Progressive Tone Stimulus ; A warning tone will be issued first, then a shock stimulus if your dog continues to move closer to the boundary. ; — Variable Field Width Control ; Allows you to precisely control the width of the signal field. ; — Audible and Visual Wire Break Indicators ; Should your buried wire ever break, a loud sonic alarm will sound accompanied by a flashing light. ; — Speed Detect Anti-Run through ; The faster your dog is moving, the quicker the higher level of intensity is issued. ; — Built-in Lightining Protection ; Protects transmitter from power surges caused by lightning stikes. ; — Multiple Collar Operation ; Add as many collars as you like to contain as many animals as you have. There is no limit to the number of collars it can control. ; — Wide Range Covering Area ; Up to 5000 square meter range (over 1.2 acre). Product Introduction: ; Our hidden fence system is the most reliable and affordable pet containment system. ; This system will help teach dogs what the safe playing boundaries are, and will keep your dog from dangerous areas like roads, ; pools or off-limits zones like neighbor's gardens, flowerbeds etc. ; Easily bury the wire along the contours of the designated area, and put the receiver collar on your pet. ; The collar will detect the signals sent by the wire. When the dog ; is approaching the boundary, the collar will make a warning beep, reminding the dog to keep its distance. ; If the dog keeps going forward, the system will issue gradual increases of stimulus until the dog backs away. ; Gradually, it will learn to respect the boundaries and will learn what the safe area is.
Product : Dog E-Fence Safe System Training Collar （Chargable Dog Electronic Training Collar）
Material : plastic and metal
1. Buried environmental protection - the wires are buried in the ground, do not occupy the place, do not affect the appearance, give the dog more freedom.
2. Progressive tone stimulation - When the dog approaches the border, a warning sound is first heard. If you continue to approach, the system will make a slight impact.
3, pulse proportional stimulation - human high-tech design, the vibration intensity depends on the distance of the dog near the boundary line, the closer the dog is to the boundary line, the greater the vibration intensity.
4, built-in speed detector - the faster the dog moves, the higher the level of intensity.
5, a wide range of control - up to 5,000 square meters, equivalent to a football field is so big, and variable range, quite flexible.6. Safe and reliable - Once the wires buried in the ground are damaged, the wire damage indicator will give a loud warning and flash. And the lightning protection device on the converter can avoid lightning strikes.
1. Coverage Area Is 100% Customizable Up to 1.2 Acres 5,000 Sq. Ft. Simply Bury the Wire (Up To 1000 Feet Long) Around the Designated Area Along with the Included Perimeter Flags to Begin Training Your Dog.
2. Pet Collar Fits Dogs 8 Pounds and Up with Neck Sizes from 8 to 20 Inches (Small/Medium/Large/Extra Large Dogs). Each collar will vary slightly in sensitivity and the difference in range could be 6-12 inches but it will not affect how the system works. Perform the "Short Loop Test" to determine if the transmitter needs to be replaced or if the boundary wire is broken.
3. Multiple Collar System Where 1 Transmitter Can Pair Up With Infinite Number of Receiver Collars.
4. Collar Receiver is Water Resistant and Rain proof. Receiver Delivers Safe Static Correction Shock Stimulation When Pet Strays Into Warning Zone.
1.Progressive Tone Stimulus- A warning tone will be issued first, then a shock stimulus if your dog continues to move closer to the boundary
2.Pulsed Proportional Stimulus - The closer your pet gets to the boundary, the more intense the shock
3.Power Boost Switch -The width of the warning can be adjusted by field width adjustment knob in the transmitter
4.Audio Wire Break Alarm- The system's control center has an audible alarm to alert you if it senses a break in the wire or if the boundary system is not functioning correctly
5.Speed Detect Anti-Run Through- The faster your dog is moving, the quicker the higher level of intensity is issued
6.Visual Wire Break Alarm- The system's control center will light alsoup if it senses a break in the wire
7.Quick Disconnect Terminals - quick and secure connection or disconnection of the wire to the control center
8.Low Battery Indicator - When the light on the collar is green, it is working properly
9.Red it means time to Charging the battery
How it works:
1) Wall-mounted transmitter: Transmitter is the central controller to whole electronic system. Make sure the wire is set to a loop.
2) The receiver collar: Receiver (collar) will make a warning beep firstly and then continuous stimulation if your dog attempts to approach wire boundary.
3) How to install the system
*Design your containment area and calculate the amount of wire needed.
*Install the wall transmitter.
*Lay out the perimeter wire.
*Connect the perimeter wire to the wall transmitter.
*Verify transmitter is functioning without problem.
*Set up the receiver and then, test the containment system and adjust the field width.
*Install the boundary wire and training flags.
*Fit collars to your dogs and train your dogs.
• 1 * Indoor wall-mounted transmitter;
• 1 * Power plug;
• 1/ 2/3 * Adjustable Chargin g receiver collar;
• 1 * boundary wire of 300 metres;
• 2 * Extra metal contact points;
• 20 * Training flags;
• 1 * Test bulb;
• 4 * screws;
• 1 * User's manual.